In stock STONED pieces currently ship within 10-20 business days. Most "Custom made for you" pieces are estimated to require anywhere from 2-8 weeks for production.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com and we will let you know if your request can be accommodated. Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time.
Once your piece is complete, we will email you with tracking information. All jewelry requires signature upon delivery (purchaser is responsible for any costs associated with a package returned to STONED due to multiple failed delivery attempts).
Average shipping times:
- FedEx or UPS 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx or UPS Overnight: arrives the next business day from 10:30am-12:30pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
PURCHASES ARE FINAL
All purchases are final. If you are unsure of your size or have questions about our pieces, feel free to email or chat with the STONED team who can guide you in the right direction!
If there is a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery for a replacement. Your item must be unused, in its original packaging, with tag attached.We repair items made by Stoned Fine Jewelry. You may either bring your item to the Ponte Vedra Beach showroom or send in your item via mail. If you choose to send your item via mail, please follow the instructions listed below:
1. Email info@stonedfinejewelry for our Service Request Form.
2. Print form and complete all information.
3. Enclose the form with item to be repaired.
4. Send item and form, via U.S. Mail or any transit service, being sure to insure the merchandise to your satisfaction.
After we make an assessment, we will send you a free estimate. We offer one complimentary service, after that there will be an additional fee.
At this time, we can only accept shipments from clients residing in the U.S. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by STONED due to a manufacturing defect. We are not responsible for lost items.
All clothing and “STONED MERCH” is final sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges.
RESIZING + REPAIRS
Gifted or purchased the wrong ring size? We've got resizing for that!
If you damage your STONED piece, we will be happy to repair it for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email email@example.com for assistance and more information.
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Remove jewelry before applying shower product, lotion, perfume, or other chemical and/or oil compounds.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- Clasp necklaces when storing to prevent tangles.
- Take extra care with pearl pieces.
Our diamond suppliers guarantee that our diamonds are compliant with the Kimberley Process and are conflict-free. Learn more about the Kimberley Process at www.kimberleyprocess.com.
DEPOSIT + PAYMENT FOR BESPOKE PIECES
Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable Deposit. Buyer shall deliver to STONED FINE JEWELRY LLC. a non-refundable deposit, applicable towards the Purchase Price, in the amount of 50% of the estimated Purchase total within days (5) of mutual acceptance of this Agreement. If this transaction fails to close for any reason other than default by STONED FINE JEWELRY LLC. , this non-refundable deposit and piece shall remain the property of STONED FINE JEWELRY LLC. The Buyer shall pay the remaining balance upon completion of the project. If the Buyer is unable to pay once the project is completed, a 5% interest fee will be incurred every (30) days it is late. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. All parties agree to act within good-faith.